Company's press release: Euronext Amsterdam Antonov announces: Antonov plc, the developer of an unique and innovative automatic gearbox, the Antonov AAD transmission, announces its unaudited financial results for the nine months ended 30th September 2002. Key Highlights Financial Â· Unaudited loss before tax of Â£1.4m (2001: Â£1.6m) - slightly reduced by lower costs and also by revenues of Â£0.2m. Â· Loss per share of 1.5p (2001: 1.8p). Â· Cash balances were Â£1.4m as at 30 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Antonov : third quarter results announcement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.