Fitch believes that Asian manufacturers that have already suffered volume declines in the US will likely absorb any available US market share from a Chrysler and/or a protracted GM bankruptcy. This expectation is based on the assumption that either US company could cease production of some models, and/or that US consumers could lose further confidence in Chrysler and GM's vehicles. However, this possible benefit for Asian manufacturers may be tempered by a number of factors - the potential ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch = 2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642