Fitch Ratings has affirmed 72 tranches from the RMAC Securities Plc series of UK non-conforming transactions containing residential mortgage loans originated by GMAC-RFC Limited. The affirmations follow improved performance of the collateral portfolios, in particular a reduction in the number of new repossessions and, subsequently, the level of losses realised. Fitch, however, remains cautious as to the future performance of the transactions due to the large portion of loans that are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch = 2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.