(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 30 - Fitch Ratings has downgraded and assigned a Distressed Recovery (DR) rating to the following classes of GMAC Commercial Mortgage Securities, Inc.'s (GMACC) mortgage pass-through certificates, series 2001-C2: --$11.3 million class M to 'CCC/DR1' from 'BB+'; --$3.8 million class N to 'CC/DR2' from 'BB-'; --$3.8 million class O to 'C/DR6' from 'B-'; --$3.8 million class P to 'C/DR6' from 'CCC/DR2'. Also, Fitch downgrades and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch on 6 classes of GMACC 2001-C2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642