(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Aug 21 - Fitch Ratings has taken the following ratings actions on certain U.S. auto suppliers: American Axle --Issuer Default Rating (IDR) is affirmed at 'CCC', removed from Rating Watch Negative and assigned a Stable Outlook; ArvinMeritor --IDR 'CCC' remains on Rating Watch Negative; Tenneco --IDR is affirmed at 'B-', removed from Rating Watch Negative and assigned a Stable Outlook; TRW Automotive --IDR is affirmed at 'B-', ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch acts on certain US auto supplier ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642