(The following was released by the rating agency) SYDNEY, June 24 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed SMART Series 2009-1 Trust, SMART Series 2010-1US Trust, and SMART Series 2010-2 Trust. The three transactions are securitisations of auto and equipment receivables originated by Macquarie Leasing Pty Limited. The rating actions are listed at the end of this commentary. The rating actions reflect Fitch's view that the transactions are able to cover future losses with available excess ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch Affirms 19 SMART Auto ABS Notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.