(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) July 29 - Fitch Ratings has affirmed MNC Finance's (formerly known as Bhakti Finance) National Long-Term rating at 'BBB-(idn)' with Negative Outlook and simultaneously withdrawn the rating. The rating has been withdrawn as it is no longer considered by Fitch to be relevant to the agency's coverage. The rating reflects Fitch's expectations for loan quality pressures to moderate, on the back of improving asset quality and an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch affirms and withdraws MNC Finance's 'BBB-(idn)' rtg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.