(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Aug 24 - Fitch Ratings has affirmed Asset-Backed European Securitisation Transaction S.r.l. [ASSBE.UL] (A-BEST) EUR5.3m class C notes at 'BBBsf' with Stable Outlook. The Loss Severity rating has been revised to 'LS-4' from 'LS-1'. The transaction is a securitisation of auto loans in Italy originated by Fiat Group Automobiles Financial Services S.p.A. The rating action reflects the reasonable performance to date and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch affirms A-BEST at 'BBBsf'; outlook stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642