(The following statement was released by the rating agency) May 28 - Fitch Ratings has affirmed the following ratings on Cummins, Inc. (CMI): --Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB+'; --Senior unsecured debt rating at 'BBB+'; --Senior unsecured credit facility at 'BBB+'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. Approximately $727 million of outstanding debt is covered by the ratings, as well as the company's $1.1 billion revolving credit facility. The rating affirmation reflects CMI's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch affirms Cummins Inc" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.