(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Feb 11 - Fitch Ratings has affirmed 58 classes of the SMART series of Australian ABS. The transactions are securitisations of Australian auto and equipment receivables originated by Macquarie Leasing Pty Limited (Macquarie Leasing). The rating actions are listed below. The performance of the SMART transactions is well within Fitch's expectations. Net losses experienced since closing have been well ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch affirms eight SMART ABS transactions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.