(The following statment was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, Oct 31 - Fitch Ratings affirms the senior debt ratings of Ford Motor Company (Ford), Ford Motor Credit Company (Ford Credit), Hertz Corporation (Hertz) and their respective subsidiaries at 'BBB+' and commercial paper at 'F2'. A complete list of ratings is detailed at the end of this release. The affirmation is based upon Ford's success in maintaining a high level of liquidity, despite persistent market share losses, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch affirms Ford Motor Co. ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.