(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, Oct 31 - Fitch Ratings affirms the senior unsecured debt of General Motors Corporation (GM), the senior unsecured debt of General Motors Acceptance Corp. (GMAC), and both tranches of GM's convertible senior debentures at 'A-'. Fitch also affirms the corresponding commercial paper ratings at 'F2'. A complete list of affected ratings is detailed at the end of this release. The affirmation primarily reflects strong recent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch affirms General Motors and units' ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.