(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Feb 18 - Fitch Ratings has affirmed the ratings of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) and its Goodyear Dunlop Tires Europe B.V. (GDTE) subsidiary as follows: GT --Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'B+'; --Secured credit facility rating at 'BB+/RR1'; --Secured second-lien term loan rating at 'BB+/RR1'; --Senior unsecured rating at 'B/RR5'. GDTE --Secured credit facility rating at 'BB+/RR1'. The Rating Outlook for GT and GDTE ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch affirms Goodyear Tire at 'B+'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642