(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 23 - Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) and outstanding credit ratings on Grupo KUO, S.A.B. de C.V. (KUO) as follows: --Long-term IDR at 'B+'; --Long-term local currency IDR at 'B+'; --Long-term National Rating at 'BBB(mex)'. --IFC B Loan Participations at 'BB-/RR3'; --US$200 million senior notes due 2017 at 'BB-/RR3'. The Rating Outlook for all ratings is Stable. The 'RR3' Recovery Rating (RR) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch affirms Grupo Kuo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642