(The following statement was released by the rating agency) July 1 - Fitch Ratings has today affirmed Honda Motor's Long-term foreign and local currency Issuer Default ratings (IDRs) at 'A', senior unsecured debt rating at 'A' and Short-term foreign and local currency IDR at 'F1'. The Outlook remains Negative. Fitch has also affirmed American Honda Finance Corporation's (AHFC) Short-term IDR and Commercial Paper rating at 'F1'. The affirmations are based on the strong business and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch affirms Honda's IDR at 'A'; Outlook remains negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642