(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) May 30 - Fitch Ratings has affirmed India-based Jubilant Motors Private Limited's (JMPL) National Long-term rating at 'BBB-(ind)' with Stable Outlook. Simultaneously, the agency has affirmed JMPL's various bank facilities as follows: - INR115.6m term loan outstanding as on 31 March 2011 at 'BBB-(ind)' - INR270m fund-based working capital limits (increased from INR100m) at 'BBB-(ind)'/'F3(ind)'; and - INR350m non-fund based ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch affirms Jubilant Motors at 'BBB-(ind)'; outlook stbl" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.