(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Dec 31 - Fitch Ratings has affirmed the ratings assigned to MMFSL DA Sept 2009 - 1, as follows: INR810.6m purchaser payouts affirmed at 'AA(ind)(SO)'; Outlook Stable; Loss Severity Rating at 'LS1'. The affirmations are based on the level of available credit enhancement and the performance of the underlying collateral, which consists of loans extended by Mahindra and Mahindra Financial Services Limited (MMFSL, the "originator" ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch affirms MMFSL DA Sept 2009 - 1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642