(The following statement was released by the rating agency) July 1 - Fitch Ratings has today affirmed Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.'s (Nissan) Long-term foreign and local currency Issuer Default ratings (IDRs) and senior unsecured debt rating at 'BBB-'. The Outlook remains negative. The agency has also affirmed Nissan's Short-term foreign and local currency ratings at 'F3'. "Nissan continued to post operating losses in Q4FY08 (Q4 ending March 2009), resulting in a full year operating loss of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch affirms Nissan at 'BBB-'; Outlook negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.