(The following statement was released by the rating agency) April 27 - Fitch Ratings has today affirmed the rating of A-(ind) to the proposed INR5bn non-convertible debenture (NCD) (enhanced from INR2.5bn). Fitch has also affirmed Pantaloon Retail (India) Ltd.'s (PRIL) National Long-term rating at 'A-(ind)'. The Outlook is Stable. At the same time, the agency has affirmed the ratings of PRIL's bank loans as follows: INR25,950m long-term loans (increased from INR23,532.5m) affirmed at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch affirms Pantaloon Retail A-(ind) rtg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.