(The following statement was released by the rating agency) March 24 - Fitch Ratings has today affirmed Pantaloon Retail (India) Ltd.'s (PRIL) National Long-term Rating at 'A-(ind)', and removed it from Rating Watch Evolving (RWE). The Outlook is Stable. At the same time, the agency has upgraded PRIL's short-term debt instruments to 'F1(ind)' from 'F2+(ind)'. Other ratings actions are as follows: - Long-term loans of INR23,532.5m affirmed at 'A-(ind)'; - Non-convertible debenture ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch affirms Pantaloon Retail (India) ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.