(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) April 30 - Fitch Ratings has today affirmed Phorotech Surfin (India) Pvt Ltd's (PSPL) National Long-term rating at 'BB+(ind)'. The Outlook remains Stable. Fitch has also affirmed PSPL's long-term bank loans aggregating INR92m and its fund-based cash credit limits of INR25m at 'BB+(ind)'. The affirmations reflect PSPL's strong business position in the South Indian auto market, which has ensured high EBITDA margins of around 25%. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch affirms Phorotech Surfin's bank loan at 'BB+(ind)'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.