(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Nov 24- Fitch Ratings has today affirmed India's QH Talbros Limited's (QHT) National Long-term Rating at 'Fitch BBB(ind)', and simultaneously revised the Outlook to Positive from Stable. A complete list of ratings is provided at the end of this commentary. The revision in Outlook reflects the improved financial profile resulting from lower debt levels and stable operating profitability, which has brought about a significant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch affirms QH Talbros at 'Fitch BBB(ind)'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.