(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Aug 10 - Fitch Ratings has affirmed Rolls-Royce Group plc's (Rolls-Royce) Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured ratings at 'A-' and Short-term IDR at 'F2'. The Outlook on the Long-term IDR is Stable. "Rolls-Royce benefits from a strong business profile, characterised by a well diversified portfolio of products and services, that stands the company in good stead when one of its end-markets, such as defence ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch affirms Rolls-Royce at 'A-'/'F2'; outlook stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642