(The following statement was released by the rating agency.) NEW YORK, November 30 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings affirms three and upgrades nine notes of the Chrysler Financial Auto Securitization Trust (CFAST) series 2007-A, 2008-A and 2008-B transactions, and the related class B note trusts as part of its ongoing surveillance process as listed below. The rating actions reflect the recent stabilization of cumulative net loss (CNL) performance, and the building credit enhancement (CE) in all ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Text-Fitch affirms, ups Chrysler Fin'l Auto Sec Trusts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.