(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Nov 25 - Fitch Ratings has affirmed VCL Master S.A.'s notes issued under Compartment 1 as follows: Series 2010-1 (ISIN: XS0480715464): 'AAAsf'; Outlook Stable; Series 2010-2 (ISIN: XS0480715548): 'AAAsf'; Outlook Stable; Series 2010-3 (ISIN: XS0480715977): 'AAAsf'; Outlook Stable; Series 2010-4 (ISIN: XS0480716199): 'AAAsf'; Outlook Stable; Series 2011-1 (ISIN: XS0606355799); 'AAAsf'; Outlook Stable; Series 2011-2 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch affirms VCL Master S. Compartment 1 notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.