(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Nov 25 - Fitch Ratings has today affirmed the ratings applying to the notes of VCL No.8 Limited (VCL8), VCL No.9 S.A. (VCL9) and VCL No.10 S.A. (VCL10) and has upgraded one tranche of VCL9. The agency has also revised the Outlook on VCL10's class B notes to Positive from Stable. The rating actions are as follows: VCL8: EUR940m class A floating-rate notes affirmed at 'AAA'; Outlook Stable EUR30m class B floating-rate notes affirmed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch affirms VCL8, VCL9 and VCL10 notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642