(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Aug 21 - Fitch Ratings has today affirmed India-based Shriram Pistons and Rings Limited's (SPRL) National Long-term rating of 'AA-(ind)'. At the same time, Fitch has affirmed the ratings of its fund based working capital limits (of INR430m, enhanced from INR350m) at 'AA-(ind)', non fund based working capital limits (of INR900m, enhanced from INR710m) at 'F1+(ind)', and commercial paper program (of INR50m carved out of fund based ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch afrms 'AA-(ind)'/'F1+(ind)' rtngs of SPRL bank loans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.