(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 28 - Fitch Ratings has affirmed India-based BalKrishna Synthetics Ltd's (BKS) National Long-Term rating at 'Fitch BBB-(ind)' while revising its Outlook to Negative from Stable. A list of additional rating actions is provided at the end of this commentary. The Outlook change reflects Fitch's expectation that BKS's financial leverage (net debt/EBITDA) could exceed 3.5x in the near term on account of its INR168.5m capex for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch afrms Balkrishna Synthetics;revises otlk to neg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.