(The following statement was released by the rating agency) March 27 - Fitch Ratings has affirmed the expected rating of 'AAA(ind)(SO)' with a Stable Outlook to the purchaser payouts in this direct assignment (DA) transaction. Fitch assigned an expected rating to the transaction on 2 March 2009. For further information, please refer to the release titled, "Fitch Assigns Expected Rating to STFCL's New CV - Feb 09 Assignment". The affirmation follows changes to the priority of the payments ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch afrms exp rtg of STFCL's New CV - Feb 09 assignment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642