(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) July 30 - Fitch Ratings has today affirmed the rating on Hyundai Capital Auto Funding VII Limited's Class A notes due December 2013. The transaction, issued in January 2008, is a securitisation of auto loan receivables denominated in Korean Won, and originated by Hyundai Capital Services, Inc. (HCS). The rating actions are as follows: USD278.17m Class A notes (ISIN XS0341790425) affirmed at 'AAA'; Outlook Stable; Loss Severity ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch afrms Hyundai Capital Auto Funding VII; otlk stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.