(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Sept 24 - Fitch Ratings has today affirmed India's Magneti Marelli Motherson Auto Systems Limited's (MMM) National Long-term rating at 'BBB-(ind)'. The Outlook is Stable. The agency has simultaneously affirmed the ratings on MMM's bank facilities, as follows: - INR300m term loans (enhanced from INR250m): 'BBB-(ind)'; and - INR100m fund-based working capital limits (enhanced from INR50m): 'BBB-(ind)'/'F3(ind)'.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch afrms MMM's loans at'BBB-(ind)/F3(ind)'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642