(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 22 - Fitch Ratings has affirmed ArvinMeritor's (ARM) Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and taken the following rating actions on the debt ratings for the revolver and unsecured notes: --IDR affirmed at 'CCC'; --Senior secured bank facility revised to 'B+/RR1' from 'B/RR1'; --Senior unsecured notes downgraded to 'C/RR6' from 'CC/RR5'. The ratings are removed from Rating Watch Negative and the Outlook is Stable. Approximately $1.7 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch afs ArvinMeritor IDR at 'CCC', otlk stbl" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642