(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) June 23 - Fitch Ratings has assigned final ratings to Driver Nine GmbH's EUR714.4m Class A and Class B notes, as follows: EUR690.0m Class A Notes (ISIN: XS0625452676), due April 2017: 'AAAsf'; Outlook Stable; Loss Severity Rating (LS) of 'LS-1' EUR24.4m Class B Notes (ISIN: XS0625453211), due April 2017: 'A+sf'; Outlook Stable; 'LS-3' The ratings are based on Fitch's assessment of Volkswagen Bank GmbH's origination and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch asgns Driver Nine's notes final ratings; outlook stbl" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.