(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Feb 23 - Fitch Ratings has published the latest edition of its Asia-Pacific monthly newsletter. The 'Asia-Pacific Monthly' is one of the most viewed reports on the Fitch Ratings website. Highlights in the February issue include commentaries from Fitch's Corporates team on the outlooks for various sectors including Chinese property developers, Asia-Pacific telecom companies, and Indian auto manufacturers and suppliers. Other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch : Asia-Pacific monthly February 2011 - highlights" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.