(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) May 19 - Fitch Ratings has assigned Driver Espana One, Fondo de Titulizacion de Activos upcoming EUR686m issue of asset-backed floating-rate notes due September 2022, expected ratings, as follows: EUR400.00m Class A: 'AAAsf(exp)'; Outlook Stable; Loss Severity Rating 'LS1' EUR40.90m Class B: 'A+sf(exp)'; Outlook Stable; Loss Severity Rating 'LS2' This will be the first securitisation of auto loan receivables originated by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch assigns Driver Espana One, FTA expected ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642