(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Oct 31 - Fitch Ratings has assigned Europlan's Series 03 RUB3bn five-year issue of senior unsecured bonds, due 04 November 2017, an expected Long-term local currency rating of 'BB-(EXP)' and an expected National Long-term rating of 'A+(rus)(EXP)'. The final rating is contingent upon the receipt of final documents conforming to information already received. The bonds will have an expected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch assigns Europlan's series 03 RUB bonds 'BB-(EXP)'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.