Dec 20 - Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Free Mobility No. 6 UGDec 20 - Fitch Ratings has assigned Free Mobility No. 6 UG's (haftungsbeschraenkt) upcoming issue of EUR503.4m asset-backed notes final ratings as follows: EUR437.5m class A , due July 2021: 'AAAsf'; Outlook Stable EUR28.6m class B, due July 2021: 'A-sf'; Outlook Stable The final ratings are based on Fitch's assessment of FFS Bank GmbH's origination and servicing procedures, the agency's expectations of future asset ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch assigns Free Mobility No. 6 UG asset-backed notes final ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642