Aug 30 - Fitch Ratings has assigned Motor 2012 PLC's notes, backed by UK auto loan receivables originated by Santander Consumer (UK) Plc (SCUK; not rated), expected ratings as follows: Class A1a: 'F1+sf(EXP)'; Class A1b: 'AAAsf(EXP)'; Outlook Stable; Class A1c: 'AAAsf(EXP)'; Outlook Stable; Class A2: 'AAAsf(EXP)'; Outlook Stable; and Class B: NR. The final ratings are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch assigns Motor 2012 PLC's S-T notes 'F1+sf(EXP)' & L-T notes 'AAAsf(EXP)' Expected Ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.