(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Oct 05- Fitch Ratings has assigned SMART Series 2011-3 Trust (SMART) notes expected ratings as listed below. The transaction is an asset-backed securitisation backed by automotive and equipment lease receivables originated by Macquarie Leasing Pty Limited (Macquarie Leasing). AUD56.00m Class A-1 notes: 'F1+(EXP)sf AUD252.00m equivalent Class A-2 (A & G) AUD & GBP notes: 'AAA(EXP)sf'; Outlook Stable AUD7.875m Class B ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch assigns SMART Series 2011-3 Trust expected ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.