(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Aug 31 - Fitch Ratings has assigned VCL Multi-Compartment S.A.'s EUR475m Class A and Class B notes - to be issued under Compartment 12 - expected ratings as follows: Class A Notes (ISIN: XS0532270310), due July 2016: 'AAAsf'; Outlook Stable; Loss Severity Rating (LS) of 'LS-1', Class B Notes (ISIN: XS0532270666), due July 2016: 'A+sf'; Outlook Stable; 'LS-3', The final ratings are contingent upon the receipt of final ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch assigns VCL 12 expected ratings 'AAAsf'/'A+sf'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642