(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) June 26 - Fitch Ratings has today changed Germany-based Rheinmetall AG's (RM) Outlook to Negative from Stable and downgraded the Short-term IDR to 'F3' from 'F2'. The Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating have been affirmed at 'BBB'. Fitch has simultaneously withdrawn the ratings and will no longer provide rating or analytical coverage of RM. The Negative Outlook reflects Fitch's growing concerns ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch changes Rheinmetall's otlk to negative; afrms 'BBB'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.