(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Aug 31 - Fitch Ratings has changed Adolf Wurth GmbH & Co KG's (Wurth) Outlook to Stable from Negative. Its Long-and Short-term Issuer Default ratings (IDR) have been affirmed at 'A-' and 'F2', respectively. The Stable Outlook reflects Fitch's expectation of a continued recovery of sales and profit margins over the next two to three years. While Wurth's business profile is considered by Fitch to be above average compared ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch changes Wurth's outlook to stable; affirms IDR at A-" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642