(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 23 - A rapid or disorderly bankruptcy by one or more of the U.S. auto manufacturers or their captive finance companies would likely result in negative rating actions on certain U.S. dealer floorplan ABS transactions, although the U.S. government's $17.4 billion bailout announcement provides at least temporary relief and limits the likelihood of this event occurring in the near term, according to Fitch Ratings. To date the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch comments for U.S. auto dealer floorplan ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.