(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) June 24 - Fitch Ratings has today affirmed AyT Automocion II Cofiber E.F.C. FTA's (AyT Auto II Cofiber) commercial paper (CP) at Short-term 'F1+'. AyT Auto II Cofiber is a single-seller asset-backed commercial paper (ABCP) programme backed by receivables due from car dealers in Spain. The affirmation follows the annual renewal of a guarantee facility which enables the programme to continue issuing CP. AyT Auto II Cofiber is fully ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch confirms AyT Auto II Cofiber at 'F1+'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.