(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Sept 26 - Fitch Ratings has confirmed VCL Master S.A.'s notes issued under Compartment 1 at 'AAAsf' with a Stable Outlook following an increase of the existing notes as follows: Series 2010-1: EUR50,000,000, resulting in an aggregate total of EUR350,000,000; Series 2010-2: EUR50,000,000, resulting in an aggregate total of EUR350,000,000; Series 2010-4: EUR50,000,000, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch confirms VCL Master S.A.'s Compartment 1 notes at 'AAAsf'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642