(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Jan 28 - Fitch Ratings has today downgraded Perpetual Trustee Company Limited as trustee of GPAC Series 2008-AN1 Trust's class F notes and affirmed the remaining seven tranches. Stable Outlooks have been assigned to Class AA, Class AB-S, Class AB-L, Class B, Class C and Class D Notes, Negative outlooks were assigned to the Class E and Class F notes. : AUD102,8m Class AA (AU3FN0005732) affirmed at 'AAA', Stable Outlook ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch cuts 1, afrms 7, GPAC series 2008-AN1 tranches" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642