(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 29 - Fitch Ratings downgrades GMAC Commercial Mortgage Securities, Inc., series 1998-C2 as follows: --$19.0 million class K to 'B-' from 'BB-'and assigned a distressed recovery (DR) rating of 'DR1'. --$25.3 million class L to 'C/DR6' from 'CC/DR3'. Fitch also affirms and assigns Rating Outlooks to the following classes: --Interest-only (IO) class X at 'AAA'; Outlook Stable; --$56.5 million class D at 'AAA'; Outlook Stable; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch cuts 2 classes of GMAC 1998-C2 ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.