(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Aug 30- Fitch Ratings has downgraded India-based Govind Rubber Limited's (GRL) National Long-Term rating to 'Fitch D(ind)(exp)' from 'Fitch B(ind)(exp)'. Simultaneously, the agency has assigned GRL a final rating of 'Fitch D(ind)'. A list of additional rating actions is provided at the end of this commentary. The downgrades reflect GRL's delays in servicing its debt obligations in FY11 due to its high working capital ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch cuts Govind Rubber; assigns final 'Fitch D(ind)'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.