(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Feb 26 - Fitch Ratings has downgraded the Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) and outstanding debt ratings of Hayes Lemmerz International Inc. (HAYZ) and its subsidiaries as follows: Hayes Lemmerz International, Inc. --IDR to 'CCC' from 'B-'; HLI Operating Company, Inc. (HLI Opco) --IDR to 'CCC' from 'B-'; --Senior secured revolving credit facility to 'B-/RR3' from 'B+/RR2'; Hayes Lemmerz Finance - Luxembourg S.A. (European ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch cuts Hayes Lemmerz's IDR to 'CCC'; on watch neg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.