(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Feb 27 - Fitch Ratings has today downgraded India's Infomedia 18 Limited's (Infomedia 18) National Long-term rating to 'BBB-(ind)' (BBB minus) from 'A-(ind)' (A minus). At the same time, the agency has removed the rating from Rating Watch Negative (RWN) and assigned it a Negative Outlook. The ratings of the following instruments have also been downgraded: INR452m cash credit limits downgraded to 'BBB-(ind)' (BBB minus) from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch cuts Infomedia 18 to 'BBB-(ind)'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.